"The music rises to beautiful melody and exciting complexity...
the lyrics were uniformly stunning"
- William J. Capaldi, Hi Drama Review
"Emily Rose Simons’ melodic and bouncy score
is always easy on the ears"
- Victor Gluck, Theatre Scene Review
"the songs are all well-written,
with catchy tunes and refined lyrics"
- Review of Inconvenient Miracle (2022), Opplaud Review
- Alexia Irene, Westend Best Friend
- Louise Penn, My Theatre Mates
"The audience was captivated and so was I"
- Scotsgay on Confessions of A Rabbi's Daughter